Fingerprinting and TB Test Required for All Volunteers
For the safety of our children, ALL school volunteers
are required to be fingerprinted and get a TB test
- Pick up a Fingerprint Form from the office or download here. Note: As of July 1, 2009, there is a $32 charge to have this done.
- Contact your physician for a TB test OR go the one of the two labs listed below on a drop-in basis to complete the TB test. At the lab, let them know you are getting this done for Mt. Diablo School District (the cost will be $20). Allow for the 48 hour reading requirement (you will have to return to the lab for the test reading).
- Concord: 2231 Galaxy Court 685-7744
Test available everyday Mon – Fri from 7am – 7pm, Sat 9am-3pm.
No TB after 2 pm on Thursdays.
- Walnut Creek: 1981 N. Broadway, Suite 190 932-7715
Test available everyday Mon, Tues, Wed, & Fri, from 8am – 5pm
- Contact the District at 682-8000, ext. 4153 to schedule your fingerprint appointment. If you get voicemail, leave a message and someone will get back to you within the day. You can also try “0” and the District operator may be able to connect you to another extension.
- You MUST bring the Fingerprint Form and your TB test results to your appointment. For the form line stating “fieldtrip/classroom”, please fill in Foothill Middle School and your volunteer involvement at each school.
MDUSD Personnel Office is located at 1936 Carlotta Drive, Concord
- Please note: You only need to be fingerprinted through the District ONCE but every FOUR years you must submit a new TB test. If you have already been fingerprinted for another school in the district, you only need to verify that your TB test has not expired. If expired, get a new test and submit to the school.
- If you are unclear of you fingerprinting or TB status, please check in with the office.
Download Fingerprint Form