Join us on Tour #1 : Food Tour Paris - "Best of Taste", a 3 hour guided food adventure that
walks you through our best secret food spot of Paris.
By touring the city on foot Paris, uncover hidden gem
spots where locals go. Get tidbits of Paris's
Learn what makes Paris a unique and delicious city. Explore historical neighborhood districts with typical architecture and great restaurants all set within a beautiful. On our three-hour food tour participants get an insiders look at the can't-miss eateries that only the locals are lucky enough to know about-until now.
Tour #1 : Food Tour Paris - "Best of Taste" Typical tastings
Breizh typical crepes, the best of Paris
A authentic Corsica sandwich with coppa, lonzu and ewe cheese
The most amazing Italian pasta bar serving its checca sausage
Best Gyozaz of Paris, authentic japanese ravioli with pork, ginger and white cabbage
A french Alsatian specialty called Flammekueche
Luxury Strawberry/Raspberry and Chocolate Sundaes
To conclude with The best croissant on the earth of the universe
Tour #1 : Food Tour Paris - "Best of Taste" Itinerary
Check your shoe and your stomach, your experience starts there !
The Food Tour Paris guide will pick up guests at the Champs Elysées.
The meeting point is located in front of the shop Louis Vuitton.
Guests will be led to the first stop in a nearby crossing street of the Champs Elysées.
We shift in direction of the Palais de l'Elysees, the monument where resides the French President.
Then we will move to the Bourse palace through the Vendome place.
to reach afterward the district called Grand Boulevard.
We will then terminate the tour toward the opera Opera Garnier
When we say food tour, we mean a true food tour !
We make sure our food tour has plenty of food for a lunchtime appetite even for two.
No small samples or bite size pieces....
You'll taste farm fresh ingredients that inspire local chefs.
If you finish a tour and think I’m hungry: Your Food Tour Paris guide offer you a drink.
This is Food Tour Paris Tours : What makes us different ?
Our tour will take you on a unique food adventure off the beaten path.
Low prices, as we would like to share Paris secret with most of you.
Our tours are limited to 2-16 guests.
We really like food and sharing our secret spot with you.
· Guests will be led on a route of about six to seven eateries
· The amount of tastings on the Food Tour Paris tour is equivalent to a large meal.
· The tour is around 4 kilometers over a period of about three hours.
· Cameras and video cameras are allowed.
· Each tour is unique; no overlap of stops from different Food Tour Paris tours.
· Substitutions can be made each time for any reason.
· Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
· The tours are held rain or shine. Please dress appropriately for day's weather conditions.
· What can I forget ? You can bring Water, sunscreen.
· For more detailed information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions on Food Tour Paris website.
Pickup / Departure Location
The Food Tour Paris guide will pick up guests at the Champs Elysées. The meeting point is located in front of the shop Louis Vuitton.
Drop Off / Return Location
The tour guide will walk guests back toward Opera Opera Garnier.