you don't get the ready to use garnish powder (tastemaker) with your
noodles, you can substitute it with the following spices -
1. Heat the oil in a wok. Add the garlic & sauté for 1 minute.
2. Add the chopped onions & sauté until it is a little soft (around 1-2 minutes on high flame)
3. Next, add the chopped carrot, green chili and capsicum and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add the taste maker (ready to use powder given in the packet of noodles). If not, add the alternative powder mix as given above. Let it cook for 1 - 2 minutes.
5. Add the water. (You can adjust the amount of water later on too. So, adopt a conservative approach while pouring water into the wok.) Let it be on high flame until it starts to boil.
6. Add the noodles now. You can either break them and add or add it just like that. I don't break them because I like my noodles to be long & connected so that it is fun while eating with a fork! :-)
7. It has to cook on high flame for about 2-5 minutes (you'll know when it is done. the water would have evaporated & the noodles is soft)
8. Remove from heat, garnish with some coriander / cilantro leaves & serve!