- ready-made pieces of computerized graphic art that can be used to decorate a
- Graphic images, designs, and artwork in digital form that can be used in a
- Predrawn pictures and symbols that computer users can add to their
documents, often provided with word-processing software and drawing
- Clip art, in the graphic arts, refers to pre-made images used to illustrate
any medium. Today, clip art is used extensively in both personal and commercial
projects, ranging from home-printed greeting cards to commercial candles. Clip
art comes in many forms, both electronic and printed.
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or
- A climbing or trailing woody-stemmed plant of the grape family
- The slender stem of a trailing or climbing plant
- (vine) a plant with a weak stem that derives support from climbing, twining,
or creeping along a surface
- Used in names of climbing or trailing plants of other families, e.g., potato
- Banyan VINES (for Virtual Integrated NEtwork Service) was a computer network
operating system and the set of computer network protocols it used to talk to
client machines on the network.
- Ricardo Vines (5 February 1875 - 29 April 1943) was a Spanish pianist. He
first publicly performed many important works by Maurice Ravel, Claude Debussy,
Erik Satie, Manuel de Falla, Deodat de Severac and Isaac Albeniz.
clip art - Vine's Expository
Vine's Expository Dictionary of the Old & New Testament Words (Super
Dig into the meanings of the words used by the
original Bible authors-quickly and easily. This affordable edition of a classic
study resource helps those with limited or no background in Hebrew or Greek to
study the meaning of biblical words in the original languages.
Expository Dictionary includes thousands of biblical words in one English A to Z
listing for each Testament. Each entry covers how the word is used, its key
occurrences in the Bile, its English transliteration, and definitions of its
various uses in the Old or New Testament. A great resource for students,
pastors, teachers, and anyone who enjoys biblical word studies.
here are a couple shots of the vine I am
growing. i got a clipping from the vietnamese nail shop across the street and it
has grown into a really lovely little plant, the "flowers" appear to be leaves
that turn color. awesome!
Vector- Floral grunge with vines and grass.
Copy space for text.
flower vines clip art
Climbing plants are a largely untapped resource
for today's gardeners. Because their habit of growth is primarily vertical, they
can be used to provide privacy, screen eyesores, and draw the eye upward to
create the illusion of space.
In Armitage’s Vines and Climbers, renowned
horticulturist Allan Armitage selects and profiles the most useful and
attractive climbing plants for a wide variety of sites and conditions. The
choices include both woody and herbaceous plants, both annuals and perennials.
Profiles for more than 115 plants include a general description, hardiness,
plant family, best method of propagation, method of climbing, and the etymology
of botanical and common names. Climbing plants add an extra dimension to
gardening - literally.
By following Armitage's sage advice, gardeners
and designers will be well equipped to create dazzling gardens that transcend
the boundaries of horizontality.