Join me in person or online!
Meet Sandy at UD's Ag Day
- When: Saturday, April 27, 2019, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Where: University of Delaware, South Campus [Map]
- University of Delaware's Ag(riculture) Day offers lots of great conservation activites, farm animals to pet, insect information, hayrides, fair food, and PLANT SALES. Visit my booth to view live arranging demonstratons, ask questions about the floral design industry, and purchase my signature bottle art creations, or place orders for Mother's Day arrangements.
- Ag Day website
Make It: A Wreath for All Seasons
- SAVE the DATE : Sunday, October 20, 2019, 2-4:00 PM
- Where: Bear Library [Map]
- Create several floral-inspired embellishments that can be swapped-out to make your wreath come alive with seasonal appeal. Sandy McVey, www.floraldesignbysandy.com provides wreath, materials and tips for hanging. Bring a shoe box to carry your off-season decorations made during class.
- Registration opens in September and is required. Space is limited. Adults and 12+. Contact the INFO Desk, 302-838-3300.
Floral Design for Beginners
Learn at your own pace through my
Content is delivered through video demonstrations and reference sheets. One small fee gives you access to course materials and a community of learners with similar interests forever. Section summaries, Checkpoint Challenges, and brief quizzes help make sure the big concepts stick as you begin applying your new skills.
Book a Party
Gatther a group of friends together for a party that doesn't require you to sell anything. For a modest materials fee Sandy can come to you! Choose from the following 2-hr class topics or let's design a session especially for you and your friends.
- Paper flowers. $10 per person
- Preserving pressed flowers. $10 per person.
- Mini terrariums with succulents. $13 per person
- Teacup floral centerpieces. $15 per person.