Make It: Creating Paper Flowers
- When: Sunday, March 24, 2019, 2:00 - 4:00 PM
- Where: Bear Library [Map]
- Turn simple paper into works of floral art to last a lifetime. Participants will learn the basics of this delicate craft by creating several flowers. Experimentation with different types and weights of paper will reveal just how versatile your artifacts can be. Taught by Sandy McVey, you'll be tempted to top every future gift with a coordinated flower, rather than a bow! Materials provided.
- Registration is required and space is limited. Adults and teens 16+. Contact the INFO Desk, 302-838-3300.
Meet Sandy at UD's Ag Day
- When: Saturday, April 27, 2019, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Where: University of Delaware, South Campus [Map]
- University of Delaware's Ag(riculture) Day offers lots of great conservation activites, farm animals to pet, insect information, hayrides, fair food, and PLANT SALES. Visit my booth to view live arranging demonstratons, ask questions about the floral design industry, and purchase my signature bottle art creations, or place orders for Mother's Day arrangements.
- Ag Day website
Floral Design for Beginners
Learn at your own pace through my
Content is delivered through video demonstrations and reference sheets. One small fee gives you access to course materials and a community of learners with similar interests forever. Section summaries, Checkpoint Challenges, and brief quizzes help make sure the big concepts stick as you begin applying your new skills.