Flip Flop Feeling In Heart - Flip Flops With Palm Tree - Make Your Own Flip Flops.
Flip Flop Feeling In Heart
- interchange: reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
- reversal: a decision to reverse an earlier decision
- a backless sandal held to the foot by a thong between the big toe and the second toe
- Strong emotion
- An emotional state or reaction
- impression: a vague idea in which some confidence is placed; "his impression of her was favorable"; "what are your feelings about the crisis?"; "it strengthened my belief in his sincerity"; "I had a feeling that she was lying"
- The emotional side of someone's character; emotional responses or tendencies to respond
- the experiencing of affective and emotional states; "she had a feeling of euphoria"; "he had terrible feelings of guilt"; "I disliked him and the feeling was mutual"
- spirit: the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people; "the feel of the city excited him"; "a clergyman improved the tone of the meeting"; "it had the smell of treason"
- The region of the chest above the heart
- The heart regarded as the center of a person's thoughts and emotions, esp. love or compassion
- the locus of feelings and intuitions; "in your heart you know it is true"; "her story would melt your bosom"
- A hollow muscular organ that pumps the blood through the circulatory system by rhythmic contraction and dilation. In vertebrates there may be up to four chambers (as in humans), with two atria and two ventricles
- the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body; "he stood still, his heart thumping wildly"
- the courage to carry on; "he kept fighting on pure spunk"; "you haven't got the heart for baseball"
i think this may be one of my favorite photos i've taken in a long time. technically, it's not a terrific picture, but it is one of those rare moments when i was able to capture on "film" what i was seeing in my head. even though it's still spring, it feels like summer - it's a glorious day outside and given the angry state i was in this morning, i wanted to just bask in the peacefulness of this afternoon. as i was sitting in the backyard, eyes closed, sun on my face, i started drifting through memories of summers past, and i just wanted to capture that feel of a happy summer day. thankfully, my daughter had a closet full of flip flops in various colors to choose from - i never wear the things. anyhow, to quote someone who commented on my serenity photo this morning: i am at peace with the world.
Team Pink Favorite
You'll see me in this outfit a lot...or any of my many PINK by Victoria's Secrets sweatpants. I have like a whole collection of them. Hey, they might be worth big money someday. Okay, I'm totally lying about the whole money thing. But I'll never get rid of them...as long as I fit in them and as long as someone doesn't tell me I'm "Like so 2 years ago!". They really ARE comfortable, and perfect for lounging...perfect for a day when you don't feel like getting dressed much...perfect for that time of the month girls...perfect for looking cute! I don't care what ANY fashion mag says...screw the fashion police! LONG LIVE SWEAT PANTS!
See also: born flip flopsocean pacific flip flopflip flop summer mp3d flip flop tflip flop recyclebaby flip flopsfabric strap flip flops