- The flight zone of an animal is the area surrounding the animal that will
cause alarm and escape behavior when encroached upon. If a person enters the
flight zone of an animal, the animal will move away. The size of the flight zone
depends upon the tameness of the animal.
- The distance at which an animal will commonly flee from a particular
aversive stimulus. Commonly used in an evolutionary context to refer to the
distance at which most members of a species flee from humans.
- make a map of; show or establish the features of details of; "map the
surface of Venus"
- function: (mathematics) a mathematical relation such that each element of a
given set (the domain of the function) is associated with an element of another
set (the range of the function)
- A two-dimensional representation of the positions of stars or other
- A diagrammatic representation of an area of land or sea showing physical
features, cities, roads, etc
- A diagram or collection of data showing the spatial arrangement or
distribution of something over an area
- a diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of
earth is Acre?
Acre, Acko, Who-cares? Here your captain tells
you your distance from the northern shore city. Thankfully, we didn't get any
As seen on the moving map on a LAX - YVR
flight. 'Distance Travelled' 58,621 km. I think not.