When you are browsering this posts, it indicates you have just encountered Bad_pool_caller 0x000000c2 issues. Although Bad_pool_caller 0x000000c2 is difficult to remove, we still want to provide some useful advices for you to speed up PC.
b.Check if your computer is infected with virus or trajon periodically.
c.Check if your computer driver is update to the latest one.
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to resolve Bad_pool_caller 0x000000c2 error.
2. Click on quick scan button to start a complete system scan. You can alsocustomize the scan at this stage as per your wish.
3. Click Fix all to remove Bad_pool_caller 0x000000c2 error completely.
In this situation, perform a system restore for your PC is a good choice.
1. Click Start Button and type system restore in the searching box.
2. Click System Restore and then follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point.
We should never ignore Bad_pool_caller 0x000000c2 problem when we encounter it at the first time. If Bad_pool_caller 0x000000c2 error cannot be fixed in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of Bad_pool_caller 0x000000c2 error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. As a distinguished computer booster, SmartPCFixer is obviously a good choice for users to solve Bad_pool_caller 0x000000c2 issues.
Related: The Windows Explorer Restarting,Crdb_oracle,Lotro Game Error 201 Windows 7,This Device Cannot Start,Windows Virtual Memory Is Too Low