|A1. Thomas Penruddock, of Arkeilby, in co. Cumberland, m. Agnes, daughter of Sir John Lowther, Knight.
- B1. Robert Penruddock, of Arkeilby, m. Agnes, daughter of Sir William Ley, Knight.
- C1. Edward Penruddock, of Arkeilby, m. Elizabeth, daughter of Robert Highmore, of Armathwayt, co. Cumberland.
- D1. Robert Penruddock, of Hale, Wiltshire, m. Joyce, daughter of John Charnells, of Wishaw, co. Warwick; without issue.
- D2. Anthony Penruddock, of Arkeilby, m. a daughter of William English, of Owterside, co. Cumberland.
- D3. George Penruddock, of Hales, Wiltshire, m. 1stly Elizabeth, daughter of William Aprice, of Falston, Wiltshire; m. 2ndly Ann, widow of John Cock.
- E1. *by 1* Edward Penruddock.
- E2. *by 1* Robert Penruddock.
- D4. Elizabeth Penruddock, m. Thomas Bowman.
- D5. Mary Penruddock, m. 1stly John Ley, Esq.; m. 2ndly to Cuthbert Musgrave.
- B2. Henry Penruddock.
- B3. Alexander Penruddock.
Arms: Quarterly, 1st Gules, a bend raguley argent; 2nd Per chevron sable and ermine, in chief two boars' heads couped; 3rd Sable, six annulets, two, two, and two, or; 4th Azure, a fesse between three martlets or.
Crest: A demi-dragon between two eagles' wings displayed or.
Sources: Foster, J. (ed) Pedigrees Recorded at the Heralds' Visitations of the Counties of Cumberland and Westmorland, of 1615 and 1666. London: The Harleian Society.