|A1. Sir Thomas Fairfax, of Denton, Knight, created Viscount Fairfax of Cameron in the 3rd year of the reign of Charles I, d. 1 May 1640, m. Eleanor, daughter of Robert Aske of Aughton, co. York. She d. 23 Aug 1620.
- B1. Ferdinando Fairfax, Lord Fairfax, d. 1647, m. 1stly Mary, daughter of Edmund Sheffield, Earl of Mulgrave; m. 2ndly Rhoda, daughter and heiress of Thomas Chapman, Esq., in her 2nd marriage (she m. 1stly Sir N. N. Hussey, Baronet).
- C1. Thomas Fairfax, Lord Fairfax, alive in 1665.
- B2. Henry Fairfax, of Oglethorpe, co. York, d. April 1665, m. Mary, daughter of Sir Henry Chorley, of Roxby, co. York.
- C1. Bryan Fairfax.
- C2. Henry Fairfax, of Oglethorpe, Esq., aged 33 on 8 Aug 1665, m. Frances, sole daughter of Sir Robert Barwick of Tolston, co. York, Knight, Recorder of York.
- D1. Thomas Fairfax, aged 8 on 8 Aug 1665.
- D2. Henry Fairfax, aged 6.
- D3. Bryan Fairfax.
- D4. Dorothy Fairfax, aged 9 in 1665.
- D5. Ursula Fairfax.
- D6. Frances Fairfax.
Arms: Quaterly of eight, a crescent for difference: 1st Argent ,three bars gemelles gules surmounted by a lion rampant sable; 2nd Argent, a bend sable and a chief indented gules; 3rd Checky or and azure, on a canton sable an etoile argent; 4th Argent, a chevron between three hind's heads erased gules; 5th Barry argent and gules, on a canton sable a cross flory or; 6th Or, a bend sable; 7th Or, a bend azure; 8th Argent, on a fess sable, between three fleurs-de-lis gules, as many annulets or.
Crest: A lion's head erased sable, a crescent for difference.
Source: Davies, (1859) The Visitation of the County of Yorke, 1665-1666 by William Dugdale. London: Surtees Society.