|A1. Sir Thomas Fairfax, of Walton, in co. York, Knight, m. Elizabeth, daughter of Sir Robert Sherbourne, of Stannihurst, co. Lancaster, Knight.
B1. Sir Thomas Fairfax, Knight, m. Anne, daughter of Sir William Gascoigne, of Gawthorpe, co. York, Knight.
- C1. William Fairfax, of St. Edmundsbury, co. Suffolk, had issue.
- C2. Thomas Fairfax, of Caldbeck, co. Cumberland, clerk, m. a daughter of John Orbell, of Shenfield, co. Suffolke.
- D1. Thomas Fairfax, of Caldbeck, in co. Cumberland, clerk, d. 1540, m. Grace, daughter of William Hutton, of Graystock, in co. Cumberland.
- E1. William Fairfax, clerk, rector of Bolton, co. Cumberland m. Jane, daughter of Richard Tolson, of Bridekirke, co. Cumberland, Esq.
- F1. Grace Fairfax, m. Richard Musgrave, a younger son of Sir Edward Musgrave, Knight.
- E2. Thomas Fairfax, d. young.
- E3. Thomas Fairfax, of Parkehead, co. Cumberland, killed 2 Jul 1644 at the battle of Marston Moor.
- F1. Grace Fairfax, m. Thomas Stanwix, of Carlisle, Esq. They are mentioned only in the Stanwix pedigree.
- E4. Henry Fairfax, died leaving no issue.
- E5. Richard Fairfax, died leaving no issue.
- E6. Anthony Fairfax, died leaving no issue.
- E7. Edward Fairfax, of Bolton, co. Cumberland, m. Frances, daughter of Thomas Collyson, of Wistow, co. York.
- E8. Lancelot Fairfax, d. without issue.
- E9. Christopher Fairfax, d. without issue.
- E10. Nicholas Fairfax, d. without issue.
- E11. Robert Fairfax, of Cockermouth.
Arms: Argent, three bars gemelles gules, over all a lion ramptant sable, a trefoil slipped azure, for difference.
Crest: A lion's head sable, gorged with 3 bars gemelles gules, a trefoil argent.
Sources: Foster, J. (ed) Pedigrees Recorded at the Heralds' Visitations of the Counties of Cumberland and Westmorland, of 1615 and 1666. London: The Harleian Society.