|A1. William Fairer, of Shapp-Grange, in co. Westmoreland, gentleman, d. 6 July, 13 Car. I.
- B1. James Fairer, died without issue.
- B2. John Fairer, of Warcop Tower, in co. Westmoreland, d. October 1642, m. Katherine, the daughter of John Scott, of Carlisle, in co. Cumberland.
- C1. William Fairer, of Warcop Tower, in co. Westmoreland, aged 36 years on the 22nd March 1664, m. Mary, daughter of Cipryan Hilton, of Burton, in co. Westmoreland, Esq.
- D1. Christopher Fairer, aged 8 years on the 22nd March, 1664.
- D2. John Fairer.
- D3. Elizabeth Fairer.
- D4. Mary Fairer.
- D5. Barbara Fairer, d. unmarried.
- D6. Frances Fairer.
- C2. James Fairer.
- C3. John Fairer, died unmarried.
- C4. Anne Fairer, wife of William Dalston, of Thornigate, in co. Westmoreland.
- C5. Isabell Fairer, wife of John Hilton, 2nd son of Cipryan Hilton, of Burton, in co. Westmoreland, Esq.
- B3. Eleanor Fairer, wife of Nicholas Tunstall, of Kittcragg, in co. Westmoreland.
- B4. Barbara Fairer, wife of William Walker, of Kellington, in co. Westmoreland, afterwards of John Atkinson.
- B5. Elizabeth Fairer, wife of Richard Crakenthorp, of Little Strickland, in co. Westmoreland.
- B6. Catherine Fairer, wife of William Borderigg, of Whittington, co. Lancaster.
Arms: Argent, on a bend engrailed sable, three horse shoes of the field.
Crest: A horse shoe argent between two wings of the same.
Sources: Foster, J. (ed) Pedigrees Recorded at the Heralds' Visitations of the Counties of Cumberland and Westmorland, of 1615 and 1666. London: The Harleian Society.