Fisher's Landscape Service offers a full range of landscape and maintenance services to suit whatever project or needs our customers may have. We service small commercial properties, rentals, and all homes.
We are a affordable, knowledgeable and trusted company with regards to your landscape needs. Our company philosophy is based on quality service and environmental enhancement. Our mission is to distinguish ourselves in the hearts and minds of customers, to help you create a colorful, attractive, low-maintenance outdoor environment.
We look forward to a long-term relationship with our clients . Some have been with us for more than 20 years. We have a trained crew for all maintenance and landscape installations. We are a licensed, bonded and insured company to protect your property and investment. ROC # 087814.
Our owner will be happy to assist you with any questions or to schedule your landscape consultation. CALL AT 520-742-5077 OR EMAIL Sfisherland@comcast.net
Among the services we offer are:
- economical maintenance of natural or formal landscapes (we understand the difference) or a blend of the two. Why economical? WE SAVE ON YOUR WATER BILLS and maintenance labor.
- planting: sod, trees, shrubs, flowers
- tree pruning or removal for health, safety, beauty, mountain views
- shrub pruning for less labor-intensive landscaping... if you want that formal look in your trees and shrubs we can do that, but we can also save you money and water by pruning back vegetation quarterly, semi-annually or annually and still have it looking maintained. Controlling your irrigation properly saves on water and maintenance... stop root rot, nutrient depletion and over-growth from over-watering... many landscape plants in Tucson die from over-watering, not lack of water.
- general cleanup -- getting your rental ready for the next tenant?
- natural desert designs using native grasses, wildflowers, cacti and seasonal flowering shrubs (so something is flowering in the yard almost 12 months of the year)
- irrigation system maintenance and repairs, installation, tune-ups --- so you will save money and water - often enough to pay for new landscaping or maintenance services --- some of our customers have called with $900 water bills because of line breaks or incorrectly programmed timers and controllers, or leaking valves --- the next bill dropped to less than $100.
- decorative gravel -- for that smooth look to contrast with the plants
- vegetable and flower gardens --- the initial in investment will pay off in years of fun and great-tasting (non-supermarket) fruits and veggies. We have recipes! Native wildflower gardens re-seed themselves, you just add a few yourself in planting season to keep it renewed.
- over-seeding for winter lawns --- also care for the return of summer grass after the winter.
Adapting your yard to climate change
Go to southwestclimatechange.org for the latest research.
Average summer temperatures are up 3 to 5 degrees in the day and 5- 10 degrees at night. Rainfall is down 30 to 80 percent. Our CAP (Central Arizona Project) water is high in salts and is toxic to many non-desert plants. How can we adapt our plants and ourselves?
Do old privet bushes and mistletoe in your trees help sell your house? We can do a quick, inexpensive turnaround for curb appeal that is far less-water intensive and says 2014, not 1965. Most real estate professionals say visibility is sale-ability... if buyers can't see the house they may not be interested.
Do you need shade to cut your electric bills?
A fast-growing tree will give you shade in 3-5 years. A slower growing tree will be lower maintenance and begin do it in 4-6 years. The water for the tree and the shade it provides can provide for "buddy" or "piggy-back" plants so you get a two- for-one deal on your water usage.
Do you need to talk about your yard with someone?
Need ideas? I won't recommend anything "off-the-cuff" unless the problem is obvious, or try to sell unneeded service. I will research a thoughtful, and if necessary, written response. My resources are extensive.
Consultation service fee is $35 (45 min) and a written 1-page report on paper or by e-mail is an additional $35. If I can save you $100 on your water bill or save a $500 tree from mistletoe, wouldn't it be worth it?
Estimates for maintenance and clean-up work are free.
and there's more... call us 520-742-5077.
See videos and pictures of our work below.
See videos and pictures of our work below.