643 W 31st Street, Chicago 312-842-7390
Join us Sunday for Worship at 10:30 am
About First Trinity:
- We have been serving the Bridgeport, Chicago
neighborhood since 1865.
- We believe the Gospel is a message of liberation,
forgiveness, renewed life, and transformation, and that the Gospel
is deeply relevant to our lives today.
- We are a forward-facing church and we welcome
all and any who are interested in becoming part of a faith community.
Affirmation of Welcome:
- Because Christ welcomes us and all people into God's family, we welcome you!
- You are welcome here, whether you are single or married, living as partners or divorced, whether or not you are raising children, regardless of gender identity or sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, nationality, documentation status, socio-economic status, religious background, age or abilities.
- You are welcome here as beloved children of God. Your love is respected here, and you are welcome to have your marriage or union affirmed.
- Come and celebrate God’s grace and love.