TAROS 2012 invites both full papers and extended abstracts. All contributions will be refereed. Full papers are invited from researchers at any stage in their career but should present significant findings and advances in robotics research; more preliminary work would be better suited to extended abstract submission. Full papers will be accepted for either oral presentation (single track) or poster presentation. Extended abstracts will be accepted for poster presentation only. Submissions of papers are invited in, but not limited to, the following topics and related areas
· Advanced applications of autonomous robots (industrial and research), Advanced materials
· Advanced medical robotics, robots for surgery, Assistive robotics, Service robotics
· Applications development, Hardware issues, devices and techniques, advanced sensor and actuator
· Autonomous assembly robotics, Autonomous vehicles
· Bio-mimetic and bio-inspired robotics, Bio-hybrid robotic systems, Evolutionary robotics
· Cognitive robotics, Developmental robotics, Personal robotics, Robot communication and language
· Ethical and societal issues in robotics, Robots in education, the arts and entertainment
· Flying robots (unmanned- and micro- air vehicles), Space and planetary robotics
· Humanoid robotics, Human-Robot interaction and interfaces, Legged robots
· Swarm robotics, Collective robots, Field robotics
· Learning and adaptation, Long-term interaction and operation, Intelligent prostheses
· Modelling and analysis of robot models, Modular reconfigurable robots
· Navigation, localization, map building and path planning, Analysis of robot-environment interaction
· Robot autonomy including energy self-sufficiency, Robot control architectures, Robot vision, sensing and perception
Authors are invited to submit the complete manuscripts in PDF format, according to the following instructions for authors.
For poster session, click here.
CONFIRMED PLENARY SPEAKERS:
Professor Sam S Ge, National University of Singapore, IEEE Fellow, IFAC Fellow
Professor Alois Knoll, Technical University of Munich
SPRINGER VERLAG WILL PUBLISH THE 2012 TAROS PROCEEDINGS.
The participation of representatives from industry are welcome both in the main conference and particularly in the academic-industry 1-day symposium immediately following the conference.
Exhibition space is available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Acceptance: 25 May 2012
Final Submission : 3 June 2012
Please find a PDF copy of the call for paper below.