A single video in Films on Demand can cover a lot of topics. You might only need a few segments for your research. You can use playlists to find the segments most helpful to you and put them together with segments about the same topic from many different videos.
- On the main video page, click the Playlist tab.
- You can add the video to a playlist you've already made or create a new playlist. If you already have a playlist, click the drop-down menu and select the right playlist. If you don't have a playlist, type in a title in the "Create a new playlist" box. Click Add.
- You will see a message telling you the video has been added to your playlist.
- Add as many videos as you need.
Now you'll need to edit your playlists to include only the segments you find most helpful.
- Go to the My Playlists tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the playlist you want to edit.
- You will see a list of all the segments in all the videos you've added to that playlist. Use the side panel to delete segments you don't want in your playlist. Then, if you want to put the segments in a different order, you can use the Move Up and Move Down buttons.
- When you are finished, click Save Changes.