CCSF interim administrators are thwarting the will of the voters!
We are fighting back! Join us!
- Sign the National Petition to Defend California Community Colleges.
- Take the Pledge of Resistance to save City College!
- See our Resources for background and other important information.
- Students' website: www.saveCCSF.org Check it out!
Our Interim Chancellor, Dr. Scott Skillman has announced that Measure A funds will not be used for educational purposes.
The Special Trustee imposed by the state (and earning $1000/day) said that he did not feel bound to the ballot measure language.
Furthermore they are forcing through an agenda that includes:
• Downsizing City College’s mission - no more lifelong learning, civic engagement or cultural enrichment
• Limiting accessibility of classes to students
• Imposing drastic restructuring with no input from faculty or students
• Union Busting - Imposing layoffs and (possibly illegal) pay cuts without negotiating
The previous interim chancellor even said, “City College will remain open, but you may not recognize it.”