- Congratulations to October Rotary Students of the Month! FHS students Grace Collins and Ross Boitano!
- Board Meeting Tuesday, November 5, 2012 at 1 p.m. after regular club meeting.
- Congratulations to September Rotary students of the month!! FHS students Lara Linden and Josh Adams!
- Fife Harvest Festival October 6--Volunteers needed to help with Shelter Box display. Set up at 10 a.m. and promotion display 11:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- FBLA 5K Fun Run--Stuff the Bus 5K 9 a.m. during Fife Harvest Festival October 6. Bring non perishable food for community food bank...Fill the school bus with food!! See Marlyne Johnson for information.
- Courage Classic Rider Rest Stop--Volunteers needed for Sunday, August 5 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Blewett Pass at Ingalls Creek! Arrive by 8 a.m. for set up. First riders through around 8:30 to 9 a.m. ending around 2 p.m. Please contact Kurt Reuter for additional information 253.212.5723
- Guest Speaker June 26--Dr. Steve McCammon, Superintendent Fife Public Schools.
- Courage Classic Bike Ride Countdown! Please help sponsor our club rider, Scott Peters. Donate and help him reach his goal for Mary Bridge Children's Hospital! Go to Scott's Page:
click here to donate
- Sunday, August 5th--Courage Classic bike ride for Mary Bridge Children's Hospital. Rotarians needed to volunteer at our sponsored rest stop at Ingalls Creek Blewett Pass. Arrive 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Details to follow.
- Welcome new members Ken Way and Andrew Holoway!
- Congratulations to Scott Peters--"Outstanding Rotarian of the Year". Additional awards presented at the Gavel Installation meeting were: Jerry Gustafson, Charter Member Years of Service 1977-Present and Marty Hilton, Years of Service Award 1987 to 2012.
- Eight year old Ryen Glynn receives Paul Harris Fellow and Honorary Membership for her accomplishments in raising funds to purchase three Shelter Boxes!
- Congratulations to Fife High School senior, Kayla Highsmith, 2012 Rotary Scholarship recipient!
- A World Vision sponsored Micro Loan has been fully funded! Thank you Abe Mouracade who donated his "red chip" drawing money to give to the micro loan project in the name of Rotary Club of Fife-Milton--and even more funds were added by Abe and other Rotarians. Gay Labinghisa is a mother of five children: ages 6, 8, 10, 15 and 16. She lives
with her family in Mabinay, Negros Oriental, Philippines, where she works very hard at
raising hogs to earn a living for her family. For more information click here
- Fife Parks Appreciation Day--April 21st. Meet at Fountain Park 9 a.m. to noon BBQ to follow.
- Gavel Officer Installation Luncheon: Tuesday, June 19th at noon. Special guests and awards! Don't miss the 36th year of installing a new officer team! President-elect Kurt Rueter's president year begins July 1, 2012!
- Sound of Music at Green River Community College, Sunday, March 25th, 3 p.m. So far we have six Rotarians attending this production that Ryen Glynn and her mother Sunshine Glynn are performing in. Join us for a fun afternoon! See Scott Peters for tickets $10 each.
- FHS Booster Club Auction March 10th Emerald Queen Casino! Let's sponsor a Rotary Table! Tickets $30 includes gourmet buffet dinner! Auction, games, prizes and fun! Contact Marlyne Johnson or Mark Knight for tickets.
- Crab and Oyster Feed March 23rd at Puyallup Fairgrounds sponsored by Rotary Club of Downtown Puyallup. Tickets $35 advance or $45 at door.
- Foundation contributions ($100) are due to Marty by March 31, 2012. Remember, these funds support everything Rotary is able to do in the world, including the efforts to eradicate Polio.
- February 28 Noon Meeting Guest Speaker: Fife City Manager Dave Zabell
- February 28 Federal Way School Board Meeting Presentation: Scott Peters will present the Shelter Box story with Ryen Glynn and present her with a Shelter Box certificate and pin in front of the Federal Way School District Board.
- Board meeting: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 @ 11 am @ Fife City Grill.
- Shelterbox presentation: Ryen Glynn will present Fife-Milton Rotary with the proceeds from her school's fundraising efforts at the Federal Way School District Board meeting on Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 7:30pm.
- Ryen Glynn, our 8 yr old Shelter Box sponsor, will make a presentation at the March 22, 2012 District 5020 Presiden't Council meeting.