- a covering material made of glass fibers in resins
- US spelling of fibreglass
- Fiberglass, (also called fibreglass and glass fibre), is material made from
extremely fine fibers of glass.
- A woollike mass of glass filaments, used in insulation
- A reinforced plastic material composed of glass fibers embedded in a resin
- A textile fabric made from woven glass filaments
- The container for holding or storing fuel, located between the seat and the
- a tank for holding gasoline to supply a vehicle
- A fuel tank is safe container for flammable fluids. Though any storage tank
for fuel may be so called, the term is typically applied to part of an engine
system in which the fuel is stored and propelled (fuel pump) or released
(pressurized gas) into an engine.
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She
repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was
in good repair"
- the act of putting something in working order again
fiberglass gas tank repair - Permatex
Permatex 84115 PermaPoxy 5 minute Plastic Weld, 0.84 oz.
Permatex PermaPoxy 5 Minute Plastic Weld is a
structural adhesive designed for general purpose bonding of a wide variety of
materials. This weld forms a tough, durable bond to most plastics, composites,
ceramics and wood in any combination. A fast curing product with gelling of
mixed adhesive in 5 – 6 minutes and fixturing in 9 – 10 minutes, it bonds hard
and soft plastics to specified surfaces. Requires no primers, sets in five
minutes at room temperature, with a cream appearance. Gap filling to 0.125 inch,
with a permanent strength up to 3500 PSI. Temperature range of -60 degrees
Fahrenheit to 250 degrees Fahrenheit, with good chemical resistance and water
resistance. NOTE: Will not bond most polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
Permatex offers convenient solutions for a wide range of bonding applications.
Available in many packaging configurations, Permatex epoxies are versatile and
easy-to-use. From general-purpose to material-specific, Permatex offers a
formulation that will work for you.
100% Fiberglass like the Z-Flex boards of the
70's with Dogtown Shogo Kubo Airbeam graphics. NOT FOR SALE
the canoe 3
Fiberglass is weird stuff. You can see it
peeking over the edge.
fiberglass gas tank repair
Moeller Ultra 6 - Gallon Gas Tank. Durable,
dependable tank: 90 degree fuel gauge withdrawal assembly rotates 360 degrees to
reduce line kinks; Direct sight fuel gauge with glass lens for years of clear
viewing; Seamless one-piece polyethylene construction; Manually-vented fuel cap;
Reserve fuel area designated in tank; Meets USCG and ABYC-H25 requirements;
Large, comfortable carry handle; Measures 21 1/8"l. x 13 1/2"w. x 10"h.; Moeller
Marine EPA / CARB compliant portable fuel tanks are manufactured from
high-density polyethylene with ultraviolet inhibitors.; Get more for your
hard-earned buck... order your Tank here! Please Note: Once items have contained
gas, kerosene, butane, lighter fluid, diesel, or oil they cannot be returned to
us. WARNING: Gas Cans cannot be shipped to CA; MD or ME. Please check your
State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering this product.
Moeller Ultra 6-Gallon Gas Tank