There are many different web sites that are used here at FHES. Here is a partial list of the sites that are most commonly used. Please ask your teacher or librarian for the passwords:
- BRAIN POP - Animated education for students in science, social studies, english, math, engineering, health, art and music.
- CULTUREGRAMS - includes our World, Kids, States, and Provinces editions, plus a worldwide photo gallery, unlimited printing rights, and much more. Material is presented in an engaging interface that users can access anytime, anywhere.
- IXL - Online math practice and skills that are aligned to WA State Standards and the Common Core Standards.
- STARFALL - Starfall is an educational alternative to other entertainment choices for children. It is designed to teach children to read with phonics.
- TUMBLEBOOKS - TumbleBookLibrary is an online collection of animated, talking picture books which teach young children the joys of reading in a format they'll love.