FF Multi Converter
The goal of FF Multi Converter is to gather the most popular multimedia types in one application
FF Multi Converter is a simple graphical application for Linux which enables you to convert audio,
video, image and document files between all popular formats, by utilizing other command-line tools.
It uses FFmpeg for audio/video files, the ImageMagick software suite for image conversions andunoconv for document files.
and provide conversion options for them easily through a user-friendly graphical interface.
The application is written in Python3 and PyQt5.
All code is licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 3.
FF Multi Converter is free software - software that respects your freedom.
- Conversions for several file formats.
- Very easy to use interface.
- Access to common conversion options.
- Audio/video ffmpeg-presets management.
- Options for saving and naming files.
- Multilingual - over 20 languages.