- A large house trailer that is parked in one particular place and used as a
permanent living accommodation
- Mobile homes or static caravans (also informally called "caravans" or
"trailers") are prefabricated homes built in factories, rather than on site, and
then taken to the place where they will be occupied.
- (Mobile Home (album)) Mobile Home is the second and final album by Longpigs,
released in 1999 on U2's record label Mother.
- (mobile home) a large house trailer that can be connected to utilities and
can be parked in one place and used as permanent housing
- purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in
the area are for sale"
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real
Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- The Federal Emergency Management Agency, or FEMA, is an agency of the United
States Department of Homeland Security, initially created by Presidential Order
on 1 April 1979. See Federation of American Scientists reference above for
effective date of 1 April 1979 stated in Executive Order 12127.
- (FEMAs) Link – Closers that are paid to provide relief but are woefully
equipped. Rumored not to care about black people.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Federal Emergency Management Agency: an independent agency of the United
States government that provides a single point of accountability for all federal
emergency preparedness and mitigation and response activities
Home ( ex Bournemouth ) SEL242H
SEL242H Leyland PDR1A/IR / Alexander This
Leyland Atlantean ex Bournemoth and Lacaster converted to a Mobile Home
mobile home in Port O'Connor, TX
Mobile homes and shanty huts stand proudly next
to fancy houses...