- Masturbation refers to sexual stimulation of a person's genitals, usually to
the point of orgasm. The stimulation can be performed manually, by other types
of bodily contact (short of sexual intercourse), by use of objects or tools, or
by some combination of these methods.
- An account of imaginary or real people and events told for
- (story) a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events; "he
writes stories for the magazines"
- (story) floor: a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single
position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- A report of an item of news in a newspaper, magazine, or news
- (story) narrative: a message that tells the particulars of an act or
occurrence or course of events; presented in writing or drama or cinema or as a
radio or television program; "his narrative was interesting"; "Disney's stories
entertain adults as well as children"
- A plot or story line
- Relating to or characteristic of women or female animals
- being the sex (of plant or animal) that produces fertilizable gametes (ova)
from which offspring develop; "a female heir"; "female holly trees bear the
- characteristic of or peculiar to a woman; "female sensitiveness"; "female
- an animal that produces gametes (ova) that can be fertilized by male gametes
- Of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs,
distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) that can be
fertilized by male gametes
- (of a plant or flower) Having a pistil but no stamens
cuttin loose 1
Beware not intended for children
From the Boondocks