(8) 'Do Capital Requirements Make Banks Safer? Evidence from a Quasi-natural Experiment', with D. Bostandzic, R. Juelsrud, G. Weiss. Journal of Financial & Quantitative Analysis, 57(5), 1805-1833, 2022.
(7) 'Bank Size and Household Financial Sentiment: Surprising Evidence from the University of Michigan Surveys of Consumers', with A.N. Berger and R.A. Roman. Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking, 52(S1), 149-191, 2020.
(6) 'A Comparison of Tail Dependence Estimators', with H. Supper and G. Weiss. European Journal of Operational Research, 284, 728-742, 2020.
(5) 'Liquidity Tail Risk and Credit Default Swap Spreads', with G. Weiss, J. Gabrysch, and S. Gabrysch. European Journal of Operational Research, 269, 1137-1153, 2018.
(4) 'Bank stock performance and bank regulation around the globe', with M. Pelster and G. Weiss. European Journal of Finance, 24, 77-113, 2018.
(3) 'Crisis Sentiment in the U.S. Insurance Sector', with F. Koenig and G. Weiss. Journal of Risk & Insurance, 84, 1295-1330, 2017.
(2) 'Explaining Bank Stock Performance with Crisis Sentiment', with J. Muehlnickel and G. Weiss. Journal of Banking & Finance, 59, 311-329, 2015.
(1) 'Systemic Risk of Insurers Around the Globe', with C. Bierth and G. Weiss. Journal of Banking & Finance, 55, 232-245, 2015.
'Testing Asymmetry in Dependence with Copula-Coskewness', with A. Buecher and G. Weiss. North American Actuarial Journal, 21, 267-280, 2017.
'Size is everything: Explaining SIFI designations', with C. Bierth and G. Weiss. Review of Financial Economics, 32, 7-19, 2017.