Printable forms: Rebate and Conservation Grant Offers, Rebate Application Form
GROUND SOURCE (GEOTHERMAL) HEAT PUMP - $ 350 to $ 700 per ton – maximum of 5 ton
- $ 350/ton for new construction or LP conversion, $ 700/ton for residential upgrades from electric resistance heat
- This system must be the structure’s primary heating source
- Non-residential unit rebates are subject to Board approval
INDOOR LIGHTING - LED bulbs - $ 5 per
- Rebate is limited to 4 bulbs per year, per member (residential use)
- 20 bulbs per year, per member (business/farm use)
SECURITY YARD LIGHTS $ 100
- 50 W LED light (approximate retail value: $ 280) - $ 100 rebate
- Saves approximately $ 36 per year
AIR SOURCE HEAT PUMP - $ 400 or $ 800 per unit
- $ 400 for new construction or LP conversion; $ 800 for residential upgrades from electric resistance heat
- This system must be the structure's primary heating source.
CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONER - 14.5 - 15 SEER = $ 200
ELECTRIC HEAT PUMP WATER HEATER - $ 400 per unit
ENERGY STAR REFRIGERATOR, FREEZER $ 50 per appliance
- To receive your refrigerator or freezer rebate, you must dispose of your old unit.
ENERGY STAR Freezers
You must provide proof of disposal from your appliance dealer. If your appliance dealer does not dispose of old units, contact FEC.
SOLAR AND WIND SYSTEM - $ 0.125/kWhr feed-in rate
- Feed-in rate $ 0.125/kWhr capped monthly kWhr usage. Energy production exceeding monthly usage: $ 0.06/kWhr.
- Federal and State incentives apply.
- Subject to prior approval of metering and interconnect agreements.