Dennis Campo is a 7th Degree Black Belt with more than 37 years of martial arts experience and has been teaching martial arts since 1985. Kyosah Campo holds black belt ranks in the following martial arts disciplines:
- 7th Degree - American Karate
- 6th Degree - Fear Enabled Accelerated Response System (FEARS Ltd)
- 4th Degree - Joe Lewis Fighting Systems (JLFS)
- 4th Degree - Ji Do Kwan Tae Kwon Do
- 4th Degree - USA Goju-Ryu Karate
- 3rd Degree - Chung Do Kwan Tae Kwon Do
- 2nd Degree - Bill Wallace's Superfoot System
Kyosah Campo has extensive training in Judo, Ju-Jitsu, Hapkido, Shotokan Karate, and Kobudo.
Kyosah Campo is only the third man in martial arts history to hold black belts under both World Kickboxing Champions Joe Lewis and Bill Wallace. He is certified as a Black Belt and master instructor by the Superfoot/Joe Lewis Martial Arts Systems, the Eastern USA International Martial Arts Association, and the International Black Belt Grand Master Council.