20th Korea-Japan Joint Workshop on Frontiers of Computer Vision
Feb.4 - Feb.6, 2014 Okinawa, JAPAN
Welcome to FCV 2014
FCV 2014 is the 20th Korea-Japan Workshop on Frontiers of Computer Vision and will be held in Okinawa, Japan from February 4 to 6, 2013. The conference will be focusing on computer vision fundamentals and machine vision application systems.
| Jan. 18, 2014
Jan. 10, 2014
Dec. 24, 2013
Dec. 21, 2013
| Conference program (tentative) is posted.
Venue Information is updated!
Schedule: we will start the workshop around 14:00 on Feb.4
and close around noon or early afternoon of Feb.6.
Camera ready instruction page open.
| Nov. 1, 2013
| Due to numerous requests, the deadline is postponed to
Paper proposal due: Nov. 15, 2013.
| Online registration open.
| Jul. 20, 2013
| Website open.
Collaborative Research Committee on Cutting Edge and Socially Spreading
Pattern Recognition Technologies driven by the Applications in HISEIBI
Also supported by
- Okinawa National College of Technology
- Mobile Device Interface Research Center, Chonnam National University
- IEEE Industrial Electronics Society
- IEEE Fukuoka Section
- IEEJ Cooperative Research Committee on Okinawa-style Sustainable Systems
- TC on Pattern Measurement, SICE
- Society of Academic Study on Sensing via Image Information, SSII
- Technical Committee on Industrial Application of Image Processing, IAIP
- IPSJ SIG-CVIM: Computer Vision and Image Media
- IEICE Technical Committee on Pattern Recognition and Media Understanding (PRMU)