The Frontiers at the Chemistry-Biology Interface Symposium (FCBIS) is an annual event rotating among five founding universities, including University of Pennsylvania, University of Delaware, Johns Hopkins University, the University of Maryland College Park, and the University of Maryland Baltimore County.
The 2013 symposium will be held at the University of Maryland College Park (Chemistry building 091, Lecture room 1407) on May 4th from 9:00am to 5:30 pm.
Registration is now closed.
You can download the symposium program at the bottom of this page.
1) Gerald Hart (Johns Hopkins University)
2) Ben L. Feringa (University of Groningen)
3) Alex Deiters (NC State University)
4) Tanakari Inoue (Johns Hopkins University)
5) Barbara Gerratana (National Institute of Health)
6) Christian Melander (NC State University)
7) Cynthia Dowd (George Washington University)
8) Catherine Leimkuhler Grimes (University of Delaware)
9) Jeff Gildersleeve (National Cancer Institute)
10) Hui Zhang (Johns Hopkins University)
11) Bruce Yu (University of Maryland Baltimore)
12) David Chenoweth (University of Pennsylvania)