About 6-7 years ago, the Oleoson group tried to get the vacant land on
Fawn Ridge Boulevard rezoned to MIXED USE COMMERCIAL.
Your Fawn Ridge Neighbors successfully fought them off.
Now they are back and ready to test our resolve once more.
The lot is zoned for AS-1 residential use right now.
If the Oleoson group gets its way and are awarded BPO zoning they
will be allowed to build office buildings on this property!!!!!
Having office buildings next to Fawn Ridge Blvd. is going to negatively impact our quality of life,
and lower our property values. Having office buildings in this lot will impact our neighbors on
Bayaud’s privacy, it will cause the glare of the parking lot lights to spill over on to our yards,
our streets and through our homes. The beautiful tree line that insulates us from the noise
and light pollution of Sheldon Road will be gone
We can stop this from happening. But, WE HAVE TO SPEAK UP NOW.
Time is running out. We have only one chance to be heard.
Please please, please! Write an email and tell the
Hillsborough County Commissioners, (IN YOUR OWN WORDS) that:
· Fawn Ridge doesn’t want office buildings right next door.
· There will be too much light pollution from the parking lot lights
· There will be too much noise pollution because they will cut down all the trees
· Fawn Ridge Boulevard floods whenever there is a strong thunderstorm
right around where that lot is located and more concrete only means
more runoff water and more flooding.
· Office buildings will attract dumpster divers and hoodlums that
use the back of the offices as a base for their misdeeds
· Your house will be less marketable and you will lose value.
· If Oleson gets this lot rezoned, they can come back and change the zoning to
General Commercial. That means you might end up with
a 7-11, McDonalds, or something even less desirable.
This is what you need to do!
1. Write an email or Word Doc, address it to ReidyR@HillsboroughCounty.org
Please CC me as well at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Mention RZ-13-0450 in the subject line.
3. Tell the County how this rezoning may affect you.
4. You can use some, all or other points on how the rezoning may affect you.
5. You have to do this NOW! Our testimony has to be in by no later than Thursday Evening.
6. If you are interested in attending the hearing on Monday night, please send an email to email@example.com so we can coordinate efforts, appearance and carpools. If we can get 15-20 people to attend we will make an impact.
SEND IT TO ME ANYWAY
I will submit it for record on Monday.
6. If you are interested in attending the hearing on Monday night, please send
an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can coordinate efforts, appearance
and carpools. If we can get 15-20 people to attend we will make an impact.
Tell Your Neighbor!!!!!
Thats right! Its time to dust off that leisure suit, treadmill and all that other stuff that you haven't used in a while and make a few $$$ at Fawn Ridge's Annual Garage Sale. The event begins at 8:00 A.M. to !:00 P.M. on Saturday, November 10th. Any interest in an 8-track player , anyone?
Our neighbor, Dayhana Pena, is contacting all the news outlets and will be installing the banners on the main road for optimal exposure. SELL ! SELL! SELL!
We are working on having Goodwill or some charitable organization be available to take those items that just didn't sell and that you may not want to drag back into your garage. stay tuned for latest developments.
DO YOU SMELL LIKE A LATTE!
If you drink coffee in your car in the morning, chances are that when you get to work you might be SMELLING LIKE A LATTE’! Fawn Ride Boulevard has become a garden of potholes. The ride may be about as bumpy as the road to Jalalabad! There has been extensive utility work parallel to the road and an exorbitant amount of rainwater eroding the underlayment. Its time to let our friends at the County Public Works Department know how we feel about our Latte-Laden morning commute.
Lets all email the County and remind them that its time to bring us back to civilization. Please use the URL below.Type or Click on: FIX FAWN RIDGE BLVD. NOW Or you may call Hillsborough County at
Tell them that: The pavement on Fawn Ridge Boulevard has eroded and is in deplorable condition. The potholes are causing damage to our vehicle's suspension system and is dangerous to pedestrians and bicyclers as well.
Please fix Fawn Ridge Boulevard immediately!
Fawn Ridge Community Sale
Citrus Park/Westchase Area-- 670 Home community
Wide Sale Saturday 11/12 from 8 A.M.- NOON
Located Directly off Sheldon Road, near Westfield Citrus Park Mall.