Follow me on Instagram @annakiper
- Professor of Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) and Parson's School of Design, teaching fashion design and illustration classes since 2001. Taught fashion courses in Paris, France and consulted in China.
- Design and illustration experience at Calvin Klein, Maggie Norris Couture, and Mondi Germany
- Consulted on NBC as fashion expert
- Extensive fashion forecasting experience in major forecasting services
- A few facts about me from a recent magazine article and a photo.
Recent Artwork Published / Exhibitions
- IMPACT: 50 years of the CFDA, by Patrcia Mears, Abrams Books, 2012
- Fashion Design: The Complete Guide, by John Hopkins, Ava Publishing, 2012
- Plaza Retail Collection "Tableaux Exhibition" at Plaza Hotel, Fall 2008
- Fashion and Textiles: The Essential Careers Guide, by Carol Brown, Laurence King Publishing, London, 2010
- Fashion Drawing, by Michele Wesen Bryant, Laurence King Publishing, London, Fall 2010
- Portfolio Presentation for Fashion Designers, Third Edition, by Linda Tain, Fairchild Publications, Summer 2010
- Big Book of Fashion Illustration: A World Sourcebook of Contemporary Illustration, BATSFORD 2007 England
- The Black Dress by Valerie Steele, Collins Design Publishers 2007
- Illustrated invitation for Victoria & Albert Museum, London, "New York Fashion Now" exhibit 2007
- Wedding Style Magazine, Spring/Summer 2007
- Gotham Magazine, January 2007
- WWD, December 28, 2006
- Wall Street Journal (Style Section), February 2006
- Quest Magazine, September 2005
- Illustrated celebrities - Nicole Kidman, Diane Keaton, Lauren Hutton, Sissy Spacek, and others.
Fashion Consulting Services Offered
- color and black/white fashion illustrations
- concept development and presentation boards
- apparel, accessories, and jewelry design
- flat sketches
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 1996-2015 Anna Kiper.
All rights reserved