Art FunkhouserHe has 5 topics on offer:
Art first studied physics (optics) at MIT and from there specialized in holography at the University of Michigan. He was employed as a physicist at the (then) National Bureau of Standards (Gaithersberg, MD) when he became interested in Jungian psychology.
Due to his own déjà experiences as a teenager, he has had an abiding interest in them ever since. He has made his gleanings available on a website at www.deja-experience-research.org.
1. Dreams and Dreaming: A brief survey of how dreams have been considered down through history and around the world
2. Dreamwork tools: How to go about working with a dream
3. Everything you‘ve always wanted to know about déjà vu
4. Some Results from an Internet Déjà Vu Questionnaire
5. 10 Dimensions of dream meaning