What are Lil’ Golden Toes
Lil’ Golden Toes is the
name of our 7th grade dance team at Farmington. It is our very
beginning school dance team and it starts at the bottom, working its way up,
hence the golden toes of our mascot, the cardinal.
Our mission is to teach and enhance skills that can be implemented in dance routines from basic technique to dance steps and stunts.
We offer the students at Farmington another avenue to show spirit and support for our various sports teams. We offer to those students who want to be a part of our team:
· Challenging dance routines with a choreography trainer
· A highly motivated team with a commitment to excellence
· A supportive and active parent group
· Opportunities to provide spirit and halftime entertainment at Farmington 7th grade games
· An opportunity to represent Farmington at a local competition
· Multiple opportunities to be a part of community service and events in and around Farmington.
Our team performs a variety of
dance styles including Jazz, Hip Hop, Pom, Kick, and Lyrical/Contemporary. We use an eclectic
array of music for our routines. Sometimes it is just a cut version of a song,
other times it is a mix of several songs together. Our music / dance routines are between 1:50
and 2:01 minutes in length. We have a tab that is private for our dancers where we have video taped their routines. Dancers and/or parents will need an invite to access this page.