- an acknowledgment or expression of goodwill at parting
- the act of departing politely; "he disliked long farewells"; "he took his
leave"; "parting is such sweet sorrow"
- Ayşe Kulin (born 1941 in İstanbul) is a Turkish contemporary novelist and
- Used to express good wishes on parting
- A piece of thick, stiff paper or thin pasteboard, in particular one used for
writing or printing on
- Such a piece of thick paper printed with a picture and used to send a
message or greeting
- (card) one of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways
and used for playing games or for telling fortunes; "he collected cards and
traded them with the other boys"
- A small piece of such paper with a person's name and other details printed
on it for purposes of identification, for example a business
- card game: a game played with playing cards
- (card) tease: separate the fibers of; "tease wool"
This is a Farewell handmade card for my dear
friend Cecilia. We've been working together for 6 years now .. The Butterflies
being released from the envelope would signify her new found freedom and journey
to her new destination.
Farewell card for Zunko(ずんこ)
Zunko, I wanted to present you with a little
farewell card. It’s not much, but we hope you like it.