What you need:
- 6 to 8 cups vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup Frank's original red hot pepper sauce
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 chicken breast filets [I did 8 or so tenderloins]
- 4 hamburger buns
- Toppings: mayonnaise, lettuce, tomatoes
- Combine hot sauce and water in small bowl.
- Combine the flour, salt, cayenne pepper, black pepper, onion powder,
paprika, garlic powder in another shallow bowl. If needed, trim chicken
to fit buns.
- Coat each piece in flour.
- Then dredge in diluted hot sauce.
- Then coat in flour mixture again.
oil in deep skillet until bubbly or in a deep fryer to 350. Fry chicken
filets for 8 to 12 minutes or until they are light brown and crispy.
Remove chicken to a rack or to paper towels to drain.
- You can grill the face of the hamburger buns while frying the chicken in
a hot skillet over medium heat.
- Serve on hamburger buns with toppings, we added pickles and cheese.
Recipe Source: Food.com