What you need:
- 5 oz. tuna (I used a large can...it is bigger than 5 oz.)
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, deseeded and chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 English muffins, split in half
- Sliced cheese
- Mix together tuna, onion, bell pepper, jalapeno, and eggs. Stir in mayo and mustard. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place a large dollop of the tuna mixture on each English muffin
half and top with a slice of cheese, then the other half of the muffin.
- Bake at 375* for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and muffin is slightly crunchy :)
Recipe from The Pioneer Woman