What you need:
- 1 can tuna, drained
- 1 box Creamette ring macaroni (or any pasta, we always used ring macaroni)
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/3 cup yellow sweet onion, finely diced
- 1 cup celery, finely diced
- 1 cup mayo, plus some
- salt and pepper
- Cook macaroni according to instructions on package to al dente, adding peas in the last minute of cooking.
- Add chopped veggies to mayo in a bowl.
- Drain macaroni and peas and add to mayo/veggie mixture.
- Add mayo, if needed, to ensure everything is completely coated.
- Add tuna and mix well. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and let sit in refrigerator overnight.
- Add mayo after sitting, if needed.
Recipe Source: My Mom, Kathy Westmoreland