What you need:
- 3/4 Thin Mints in one box (a sleeve and a half)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Chocolate Candiquik (I used half a package)
- 6 cups Chex cereal
- Crush Thin Mints with rolling pin, hands, food processor, canned
veggies, whatever you have in your cabinet! It helps if they are in a
Ziploc bag first.
- Add powdered sugar to the bag.
- Place your cereal in a large bowl.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Pour over your cereal and toss until coated.
- Pour cereal into Ziploc bag with cookies and sugar.
- SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE!!
- And then devour :)
P.S. These are great if you have peanut allergies in your family, like we do!
P.P.S. I usually call these puppy chow. NOM.