What you need:
- 1 box devil's food cake mix
- 1 pkg. Jell-O instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix everything together except chocolate chips. Then add the chocolate chips in. [Batter will be thick]
- Pour into prepared pan(s). Bake according to devil's food cake
directions for your size pan(s). Then check in 5 minute increments with a
toothpick until done. Amanda says that it took her around 45 minutes
for 2 9-inch round cake pans.
- Cool before frosting.
Recipe from Kevin & Amanda