What you need:
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 4 boneless por chops
- 1 1/2 cups chunky salsa
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chilies
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium high heat. Brown chops on one side, about 2 minutes, and then flip them.
- Add the salsa, chilies and cumin to the skillet and mix well.
- Lower heat, cover and simmer for 8 minutes (I had to cook mine longer,
so make sure you check to make sure the pork is cooked all the way
through before moving onto your next step).
- Remove cover and top each chop with cheese. Cover and simmer an additional 2 minutes, until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe Source: Food.com