What you need:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. jalapenos, minced or sliced
- 2 tsp. jalapeno juice from minced jalapenos
- 3/4 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 dash salt
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 slices processed American cheese [DEFINITELY omitting next time...it was way out of place.]
- Cook chicken in vegetable oil and shred.
- Put all sauce ingredients in a small bowl, stir until smooth.
- Preheat skillet over medium heat. One at a time, lay tortilla into hot
skillet. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of each shredded cheese [I did mine by eye]
and 1/2 cheese slice [omitting next time] on ONE side of the tortilla.
- Add 1/4 cup chicken over cheese on tortilla.
- On the empty half, spread 1 tbsp. sauce.
- Fold over and press gently with spatula. Cook until cheese is melted.
- Slice into 4 pieces. (I use my pizza cutter)
Recipe Source: Food.com