What you need:
- Steak, cut into strips or bite-size pieces
- 1 to 2 green bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 onion, cut into bigger strip-like pieces
- 1 packet KROGER fajita seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- Cook onions and green bell peppers in vegetable oil over medium-high
heat until onions begin to turn translucent and the peppers are tender.
- Meanwhile cook the steak until brown over medium to medium-high heat.
- Drain steak, if needed. Add steak in with the vegetables. Then add the packet of seasoning and water. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- I always eat my fajitas or tacos on Azteca flour tortillas. I like my
steak fajitas with sour cream and cheddar cheese. Toppings are really up
to you :]
Recipe Source: Kroger