What you need:
- 3 tbsp. canned pumpkin
- 2 tbsp. vanilla-flavored syrup
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (3 oz.) espresso (1 to 2 shots)
- In a small saucepan, stir pumpkin puree into milk. Add vanilla syrup and pumpkin pie spice.
- Heat gently; continuing to stir occasionally, just until steamy and foam begins to appear.
- Pour pumpkin flavored milk into a tall mug...
- ..and pour espresso over top.
- Top with whip cream and a dash of pumpkin pie spice. Note: if you like
it slightly sweeter, add a bit of vanilla flavored coffee creamer.
**To make into a frappe: Combine equal parts of
this recipe and ice in a blender and blend on high until smooth. And
top with whipped cream and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice :]
Recipe Source: Food.com