What you need:
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese (I used mozzarella, I believe)
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 1/4 cups Bisquick
- 1/4 cup cold butter or margarine, cubed
- 1 tsp. dried sage leaves
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Mix together chicken, soup, milk, cheese and green beans in a greased 8x8-inch square baking dish.
- Mix Bisquick, butter and sage with a fork until it is crumbly. Stir egg into mixture.
- Spread over chicken mixture. Bake at 400 for 30 to 35 minutes.
Recipe Courtesy Betty Crocker