What you need:
- Chicken tenderloins
- 1 to 2 zucchini, cubed
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lemon
- 1 can biscuits (8 count)
- Cook chicken, shred it.
- Saute onions, zucchini, garlic, thyme to your preference and salt & pepper to taste.
- After zucchini and onions are tender, add chicken and stir to combine.
- Use 1/2 your lemon and squeeze juice over chicken and zucchini.
- Roll out biscuits into 6-inch circles on a greased cookie sheet. Place a spoonful of mixture on each biscuit with cheese of your choice.
- Fold sides of biscuits into the center and pinch to seal. Bake at 375 for 9 to 14 minutes.
- Serve with cheese on top!