What you need:
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups pecans
- 4 cups flour
- Beat butter and brown sugar, then cool.
- Add eggs and beat until combined.
- Then add salt, baking soda, vanilla, and pecans.
- Lastly add flour and combine until it comes together.
- Using a cookie scoop, add 12 balls of dough to a cookie sheet.
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes in a preheated 350* oven.
- Rest for 1 minute on the cookie sheets and remove to a wire rack.
Recipe from Joanne Fluke