What you need:
- 1 lb. ground beef (or sausage)
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can chicken broth (or homemade)
- 1 (26 oz.) can spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 oz. spaghetti, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- In a large pot, brown ground beef with onion, add garlic in last minute or so; drain if needed.
- Add broth, spaghetti sauce, and water. Bring to a boil.
- Add spaghetti and reduce heat.
covered, for 17 to 20 minutes or until spaghetti is cooked al dente.
Stir occasionally and add more water, if needed. Stir in Parmesan.
Recipe from Lynn's Kitchen Adventures