What you need:
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk (I used a DIY recipe: here)
- Dash of salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 6 tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 7 oz. sweetened condensed milk (half a can)
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- You'll want to start with the cookie dough first. Beat together
butter and brown sugar until they are well combined. Add vanilla, beat
until combined. Then add flour and salt, beat until just combined. Beat
in the condensed milk. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- After it's chilled, roll pieces of cookie dough into tsp. size balls. Place on waxed paper.
- Line a 9-inch square dish with foil and spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt chocolate chips, salt, vanilla, and sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan. Stir until smooth.
- Spread half of the fudge in the bottom of the pan. Add cookie
dough pieces on the bottom layer of fudge. Swirl around the cookie dough
and fudge with a butter knife. Then top with the rest of the fudge and
- Chill for a couple hours. Remove from foil and slice into pieces.
Recipe from Baking And Boys!