What you need:
- 1 lb. bulk sausage
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 2 lbs. Velveeta cheese, cubed (it's the biggest one)
- 2 cans (10 1/2 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- 1-2 jalapenos, chopped (I did 3, one of which I left the seeds for spiciness)
- Brown sausage and ground beef with onions. Drain.
- Place cheese, soup, garlic salt, pepper, and jalapenos in crock pot. Set on HIGH.
- Mix in meat and stir occasionally until cheese is melted completely.
- Set on LOW and keep warm. Serve with tortilla chips.
Recipe Source: Food.com