What you need:
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits (8 count)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (or Cheddar)
- 1 cup sour cream, if desired
- Brown ground beef.
- Flatten biscuits into 6-inch rounds onto a greased sheet.
- Combine taco seasoning, water, 1/2 cup salsa and ground beef; cook until thickened.
- Top each biscuit with taco meat and 1 tbsp. or so of cheese.
- Fold dough over filling and press to seal. Bake at 375 for 9 to 14 minutes.
- Serve with remaining salsa, cheese and sour cream, if desired.
*Update 5.14.2011: I found out that they are supposed to be crimped with a fork, somewhat like a calzone.
Recipe Source: Pillsbury