What you need:
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 lb. each)
- 1 jar salsa verde
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 can diced green chilies
- 1 white onion, chopped into large pieces
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- Place all ingredients in crockpot and cook for 8 to 10 hours on LOW.
- Remove pork from crockpot and drain some of the juices (reserve
enough to stir back into the pork). Shred with two forks and return to
- Serve on tortillas with cheese, cilantro, avocado, tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream, lime juice, etc.
Recipe from The Girl Who Ate Everything